jump in the lake

英 美
  • 走开;滚开;别打扰;别来麻烦;别管闲事
  • in prep.在...里;在...地方;在...期间;在...方面;进入...里面;处于...状态;穿着...;以...的方式adv.在家;入;进;向里;在某地;并入;在某种关系中adj.在里面的;新来的;执政的;时髦的n.当权者;影响;达成目标的路径
  • jump n.跳跃;跳动;上涨v.跳越;暴涨
  • lake n.湖;湖泊n.深红色;[化]色淀
  • the art.那;这;这些;那些adv.(用于比较级前)更加;用于最高级前;(用于形容词、副词比较级前)越...越...
    1. The old man set off at a quick trot.
      老人快步走开了。
    2. The boy cried for his mother to stay with him.
      这个男孩哭闹着不让妈妈走开。
    3. She steeped the tea in boiling water.
      她用滚开的水泡茶。
    4. George told Bob to go to the devil.
      乔治叫鲍勃滚开。
    5. Don't disturb the drovers and herders.
      别打扰驾驶以及牧人。
    6. Do not disturb my beauty in this season.
      别打扰属于我这季的这份美丽。
    7. The whole house will tease you about that.
      全家都要来麻烦你。
    8. I'll put a flea in her ear if she bothers me once more.
      她若再来麻烦我,我就让她碰个钉子。
    9. Don't put your finger in the pie.
      别管闲事。
    10. I told him in no uncertain terms to mind his own business.
      我直截了当地叫他别管闲事。